CustomerLabs + Mixpanel Integration
Mixpanel helps you to track user analytics. User analytics helps you to understand how people engage with your product or website. You can also create segments, cohorts and funnels for further optimisation. CustomerLabs Action Recorder can send all the event and properties data to Mixpanel with the flip of a switch.
1. Log in to your Mixpanel account.
2. Go to Account > Account information > Project > Token.
3. Copy your Mixpanel token Id
4. Login to your CustomerLabs account
5. Navigate to the “Integrations” section on the home page and select it
6. You will be taken to integrations page
7. Search and select Mixpanel from the list
8. You will see a pop up screen, click on Subscribe and then click on configuration settings
9. Now paste your Token ID (Mixpanel) below.
8. Click on save changes, once you are done.
9. Return back to Mixpanel customization screen and click on setup action workflow.
10. The list of events which you had previously configured with Action Recorder appears on the screen.
11. Switch between On/ Off button to send your preferred events to Mixpanel.
12. Click on save changes once you are done. Next step is to set trigger paths.
13. Return back to Mixpanel customization screen and click on setup trigger path.
14. Enter the URLs and switch between Fire or Don’t Fire button to set a path to be triggered or not.
16. Once you set a firing rule as the path to be triggered, click on save changes.
17. You have now integrated your Mixpanel account with Customerlabs.
18. If you’re still facing facing issues, get in touch with our team by clicking on the chat icon on the lower right corner. We will set up all your events for free 🙂