Customerlabs CDP Documentation
(A ‘Source’ platform is one where data can be brought in from any platform into CustomerLabs CDP)
Apart from a catalog of platforms that you can connect with CustomerLabs CDP, there is also an option to bring data from any Source platform that supports webhooks. You can create as many custom sources as required.
Codelessly connect any source with CustomerLabs CDP by following the steps below.
1. Login to CustomerLabs CDP and go to Sources
2. Choose Custom Source from the list
3. Give a Name to your source and hit Save
4. You will be provided with a webhook URL. Copy the webhook URL and paste it in the webhook management section of your source platform.
5. You can paste the copied webhook URL from CustomerLabs CDP in the Endpoint URL section of the source platform from where you want to receive the data.
6. After sometime, you should start receiving the data from the source. You can check this in the Source Logs as shown below.
7. Click on “View Details” to check if you’re receiving the data.
8. You can now set up workflows in CustomerLabs CDP with incoming data. Learn more about workflow here.
See how you can set up workflows to receive CRM data from popular CRM examples Hubspot and Freshsales
9. Once all the relevant workflows are the setup, simply flip the switch to activate the Custom Source.
Voila! Your custom source integration is complete.
Send incoming data to third-party apps to boost marketing effectiveness. Learn more about the destination tools we support.