Customerlabs CDP Documentation
Introducing No-Code Event Tracker
No-Code Event Tracker helps marketers collect rich & contextual information about their website visitors without depending on their developers.
What can you do with No-Code Event Tracker
- Track website user events such as page views, button or link clicks, form submissions, products added to cart, purchases & more
- Add rich contextual information by collecting properties for your events such as details about your product, form fields or any other metadata
- Select a common identifier so that the system continues to associate new & updated user data such as full name, company, address & much more
- Sync the wholistic customer data to any tool in your martech stack to boost marketing effectiveness
How to setup No-Code Event Tracker
- On the home page, click on ‘Track events on your website’. This will launch the No-Code Event Tracker on your website.
- Set up the events that you want to track based on your use case.
- Debug the events that you’ve tracked by clicking the ‘Verify event data’ on the home page