CustomerLabs CDP for agencies
As an agency marketer you will want to track valuable customer information for multiple clients.
While our trial plan helps you track customer data for one client, you can track and maintain all your clients customer data in one place by upgrading to our agency plan. See pricing for agency here.
How to link your multiple existing accounts under one agency account
- Login to your CustomerLabs primary agency account (through which you upgraded your plan)
2. Click on your account name on the top right corner then click on “General”, you will be able to view the “Invite token”
3. Copy the invite token
4. Now login to your secondary account that you want to add/link to the main agency account
5. Click on the top right corner and select “Account settings” and then “subscription”
6. Scroll down to the bottom, there you will see “Add to an existing agent account”
7. Click to open
8. Paste the invite token that you copied from your primary account and click “Send Request to Agent”
8. You will be notified with an invitation email
9. To accept the request, open your primary agency account again and click on the “Agency settings”
10. Navigate yourself to the “Sub accounts” section, you will find the pending invitation request
11. Click on “Accept” to accept the invitation.
12. After confirmation, your account and its resources will be linked
13. Repeat steps 4 to 12, if you want to link more accounts. To view how many accounts you can link in your current plan, click here.